HPE OfficeConnect 1920S 24G 2SFP PPoE+ 185W Switch (JL384A)
The HPE OfficeConnect 1920S Switch Series consists of advanced smart for small businesses in an easy-to-administer solution. managed fixedconfiguration Gigabit switches designed
The series consists of seven switches including 8- 24- and 48-port Gigabit Ethernet switches and 8-, 24- and 48-port PoE+ models of which half the ports are POE+ capable. An additional 24-port PoE+ model is available that provides PoE+ on all 24ports. All ports provide non-blocking Gigabit per performance. Some models include SFP ports for fiber connectivity and the 8-, 24and 48-port non PoE+ models are fanless, making them ideal for office deployments.
All HPE OfficeConnect 1920S Switches support flexible installation options, including mounting on wall, under table, or on desktop.
The 8-port Gigabit Ethernet model can be powered by an upstream Power over Ethernet switch for environments where no lline power is available. The series is part of the OfficeConnect portfolio of Hewlett Packard Enterprise small business networking products. These switches provide a great value, and includes features to satisfy even the most advanced small business networks.
Customizable features include basic Layer 2 features like VLANs and link aggregation, as well as advanced features such as Layer 3 static routing, IPv4 and IPv6 Host mode, ACLs, and Spanning Tree Protocols. HPE OfficeConnect 1920S Switch Series includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Features and Benefits management :
• Simple Web management Allows for easy management of the switch—even by nontechnical users—through an intuitive Web GUI; supports HTTP and HTTP Secure (HTTPS)
• SNMPv1, v2c, and v3 Facilitate management of the switch, as the device can be discovered and monitored from an SNMP management station
• Complete session logging Provides detailed information for problem identification and resolution • Port mirroring Enables traffic on a port or VLAN to be simultaneously sent to a network analyzer for monitoring • Dual flash images Provide independent primary and secondary operating system files for backup while upgrading
• Network Time Protocol (NTP) Synchronizes timekeeping among distributed time servers; keeps timekeeping consistent among all clock-dependent devices within the network so that the devices can provide diverse applications based on the consistent time
• Manual network time configuration Manually set the date and time on the switch in the absence of an NTP server
• Default DHCP client mode Allows the switch to be directly connected to a network, enabling plug-and-play operation; in absence of a DHCP server on the network, the switch falls back to the static address 192.168.1.1
• FTP and TFTP Provides different mechanisms for configuration updates; FTP allows bidirectional transfers over a TCP/IP network; trivial FTP (TFTP) is a simpler method using user Datagram Protocol (UDP)
• Remote monitoring (RMON) Remote monitoring (RMON) provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events. RMON data is retrieved from the switch through a network management platform over SNMP.